Special Issue in Scientometrics - AI + Informetrics (AII2021)
Accepted submissions at 1st Workshop on AI + Informetrics (AII2021) at the iConference2021 will be invited to submit extended papers to our special issue in Scientometrics .
The open call for papers at Scientometrics.
Submission Details and Deadlines
- July 15, 2021: All submissions due
- Original content typeset abiding by the Scientometrics Authors' Guidelines
- Submission via the Scientometrics Editorial Manager under “S.I. : AI + Informetrics”
- 1st round of reviews
- September 1, 2021: Referees' reports with decision (accept, minor/major modifications, reject) sent to authors
- November 5, 2021: Revised manuscripts due
- 2nd round of reviews
- January 10, 2022: Referees' 2nd reports with decision (accept, minor/major modifications, reject) sent to authors
- March 15, 2022: Revised manuscripts due
- Online publication with citable DOI in Early View: 3-4 weeks upon acceptance
- Publication in the Special Issue of Scientometrics: Summer 2022
Yi Zhang, Chengzhi Zhang, Philipp Mayr, and Arho Suominen